REQ ID: Req/2023/Network Engineer/ Chennai /P01
Experience: 0-3 years
Notice period: Immediate – 30 days
- Providing 1st/2nd line support and administration of the company’s local and remote network.
- Implementation of client network and security configurations working from low-level designs.
- Ownership, diagnosis, and resolution of network faults and problems in both hardware and software.
- Service Desk with regards to client-affecting network problems, including regular updates, the status of resolution, and providing documentation where required including network diagrams.
- Maintaining and advising network security to internal departments and clients.
- Ensuring internal and client SLAs are met.
- Working with Infrastructure engineers for data center installs, updates, fault analysis, and decommissioning.
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Responsible for managing Desktops.
- Responsible for Server administration.
- Responsible for Network administration.
- Responsible for Printing queries and administration.
- Responsible for checking alerting systems and managing system alerts.
- Responsible for Windows Server and Desktop patching.
- Assisting with infrastructure upgrades & change control of infrastructure
- Documenting any new installation, or solutions found.
- Additional Skills:
- CCNA or CCNP Route/switch
- Fortigate firewall security
- Excellent customer skills for direct interaction with internal and external teams.
- Implementation and support of network management systems, including SNMP, NetFlow, Syslog